Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh say can you "C"

The other day I was chatting on facebook with a friend of mine, Melinda, who happens to be the Mom of a former preschool student. While I did not actually say the "C" word, I referred to it, and she was shocked. Not horrified, "I'm never speaking to you again" shocked, but shocked that I would say anything other than "tartar sauce" or "darn". At Preschool, of course that's all she or the kids here out of me. I have never slipped, not one time. It's funny how parents perceive teachers. *evil grin*

No, I don't use the C word, at all. It really offends me, which is very very hard to do. When Vicki ticks me off I will show her the letter C in sign language, and that's as close as it comes. The F word on the other hand gets a lot of use around here. It is my go to word for sure! Dumb ass, used to be quite popular, but then I got divorced..... ha!

I heard an interesting way to refer to someone as a "C" the other day, funny enough to share with you, and that's what Melinda and I were talking about the other night. You say "See you next Tuesday." Get it? C U Next Tuesday.

Well, that's all I've got today. Odd, I know, but that's what you get. See you....... later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment