Life Lessons

IF YOU GET A CHANCE, TAKE IT! IF IT CHANGES YOUR LIFE, LET IT!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hibernate


It is 7 degrees out right now. The furnace is working overtime, and I am bundled in layers. I should go out and brave this to deliver an AVON book, return some DVDs to the library, get some taco supplies for the big Wild Card game tomorrow (Go Pack!), and get some laundry done at Kate's. None of these errands are essential, but I'm really hungry for tacos! If it were a nicer day I'd already be sitting at Kate's playing with CC. I've been up and at em since 9. I just can't stand the thought of going outside, and my car is in a garage!

This week the kiddos learned about hibernation. Oh, wouldn't that be heaven??? Gorge yourself all during the summer and fall so you could sleep away the cold of winter? Wake up in the spring 50 pounds lighter, ready for swimsuit season! Where can I sign up?

No comments:

Post a Comment